Who are We?
In 1990 Shirley Ruetimann set up Cordon Bleu Cuisine Occasions, a private event caterer specialising in theme dinner parties, by 1994 the company was increasingly involved in the planning and logistics of large parties and corporate events. In 1997 the company, finally left behind its catering roots behind, rebranded and became Events a la Carte.
During these years, Events a la Carte has been involved in thousands of events, from product launches to conferences, teambuilding to fun days, but our most popular service is for Theme Parties...
Why Use Events a la Carte?
Quite simply, because we care, and are prepared to go the extra mile to ensure the success of our customers events.
Throughout the planning period prior to an event, during the event itself and post-event you will deal with one committed and skilled event manager who will carefully manage and deploy our extensive events production resources to maximise the benefits to you. This unique partnership allows us to deliver the quality and calibre of event our clients demand and expect.
- We are not an 'agency', we will not pass you on to a venue and run
- Our approach is very 'hands-on', we will manage all services provided by us. If you are sourcing these services yourself we will liaise with you and your sub-contractors to ensure nothing is overlooked
- We are happy to manage all or only some aspects of your event, allowing for you to retain control whilst benefiting from our logistical and technical experience
- We believe in providing a 'value-added' service, which has evolved over the years as has our experience of unique events
- We are acutely aware of the need to deliver high quality within a precisely defined budget and regularly do so
- We are totally 'upfront' about costs, and will suggest alternative event formats and ideas if we feel the budget is not sufficient to achieve your aims
Our track record speaks for itself, so please visit the case study pages for an insight into our contribution to a range of prestigious events for many household names.